Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nothing TOO interesting today. . .

So I have some questions.

Is it normal to cry at any pictures of military members hugging their family members? Because I do every time. I looked at pictures last night of my brothers graduation from Air Force boot camp, and my parents hugging him- I just burst into tears. And then of course, for some reason, I decided to watch this video (if you don't cry when watching this, you have a heart of stone!)

Can we just say there was lots of tears last night???!!!!


And is it normal to get a panic attack every time you see someone in uniform? Because I get them. I can't breath, I feel like I'm going to pass out, and it just messes with my head in general. Pretty much nothing phases me, so when a couple of recruiters came in to drop off their business cards at my work, I could hardly force myself to speak and had to hold on to the counter to keep myself from falling over. And THEN I had to go sit in the back room for a few minutes and take some deep breaths.

At least I finally feel like I'm on the home stretch. I'm actually starting to do things to get ready for Adam's return and that feels SO. . . freaking. . . good.

Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment